Large percentages of the people who live in developed countries want to lose weight, and it is that obesity is one of the major health problems of our generation. However, it needn’t join a gym or to become a great athlete to attain weight loss.
Expert tell us that on foot an hour a day is so beneficial than any other type of exercise or diet – and provides a cheap and natural way to get in shape and lose weight.
However, does need to learn to ride if we want to take advantage of this natural exercise. Here are 10 tips on what you should avoid starting to walk correctly.
1. Footwear: is very important to wear appropriate shoes when we started walking as exercise. The soles must be flexible, must be the correct size and you must change shoes once a year.
Best to go to a Sports store and check your needs and your size with an expert. This avoids injury in the feet and legs.
2. Walking flexibility. Flexible shoes will help you, but you should still try to take steps in a relaxed way, one after another, allowing a natural and flexible toe movement.
3. Don’t take steps too large. Many people when they start to walk intended to take large steps and thus go further. It is a mistake because it punishes the feet and the twins. It is better to take smaller steps, based on the size of each, for a longer time.
4. Walk with your head up. Good posture allows you to breathe properly and keep the body line. Chin, in parallel to the ground and eyes looking about 3 meters forward, above.
5. Do not keep your arms still. If you let the arms hang you run the danger of hands and arms swell and also act as a brake. The arms must be in motion, constantly, like a pendulum front and rear.
6. Move the arms correctly. You must have the elbows close to the body and move arms forward and backward, but without crossing the centerline of the body and without uploading them over high to your chest.
7. Dress properly. It is important to wear colorful clothes and if you walk at night, cycling type fluorescent clothing and clothing that allows you to sweat. It is also interesting to dress in layers a t shirt, a sweater and a raincoat. Items that you can remove and take without any are a hindrance. And finally, if you walk during the day it is very important to wear a hat to protect yourself from the Sun.
8. Walk straight. If you Crouch forward or back it is possible that he suffers a back or neck injury. Walk straight, with your shoulders relaxed, Chin straight and parallel to the ground. Imagine that you are higher than you actually are. If you have problem walking instantly, try to do some abdominal exercises to strengthen the muscles.
9. Drink water. It is imperative that drinking water before, during and after. As a teaching, swig a glass of water 10 minutes before starting to walk, a glass every 20 minutes and at the end, one or two glasses. Avoid caffeinated beverages before walking, because by causing a loss of fluid, you’ll have thirstier and have to stop to urinate during the exercise. If you manage to walk for more than two hours, it takes isotonic sports drinks.
10. Rest one day a week. It is so bad not getting exercise, how to do it so much that soon you fed up and miss the initial enthusiasm. From time to time take a rest day so that your body can be repaired and the muscles can be resconstituirse. If you do not conceive to lose a day of exercise, try other once or twice a week.