Are you at home and only have a couple of dumbbells? No problem, with this routine full body 3 days will get something different from what you came by and also highly effective. Of course you can also do it in the gym and will be the same; you just need a pair of dumbbells.
- Do this routine as you get results.
- Progress make each series and each repetition count. Use the correct technique, concentrate on the muscle you are working and see gradually increasing the weight and / or repetitions to progress.
- This routine is for both men and women, and the results are excellent for both.
- Will train Monday, Wednesday and Friday. NOT add additional exercises, challenge with weight, technique and repetition.
- Do cardio in the morning or during the days you do not do weights.
- Dumbbell Squat – Depending on the weight of your dumbbells can do squats with the dumbbells to the side, close to the chest or for more intensity shoulder press position (3 sets of 6-15 reps)
- Dumbbell bench press – The typical fact for chest press with dumbbells. Take care technology and controls movement(3 sets of 6-15 reps)
- Rowing with dumbbell – Supporting an arm and a knee on the bench beam with a dumbbell rowing, first one side, then the other. (3 sets of 6-15 reps)
- Dumbbell Curl parad – At the end of the movement gets right biceps muscle and insulates well (3 sets of 6-15 reps)
- Seated triceps extensions – With both arms at the same time. Again, the work focuses on the triceps (3 sets of 6-15 reps).
- Crunches on the bench with a dumbbell chest – Keep the lower back glued to the bench (3 sets of 15 repetitions).
- Dumbbell Lunges – Alternate legs for more intensive work (3 sets of 6-15 repetitions) with each leg.
- Deadlift – Take care and feel the art work on the hamstrings (3 sets of 6-15 reps) To make testing more intensely with one leg.
- Dumbbell military press, seated – Lift the weight while not arch your back and hold motion control contracting your abs(3 sets of 6-15 reps).
- Heel lifts one leg – Hold two dumbbells, one in each hand, place one leg behind the other and raise yourself doing the exercise first n side and then the other(3 sets of 15-20 repetitions).
- Flights side – The weight of the dumbbells allows you to do the exercise(3 sets of 6-15 reps).
- Lunge long – Holding a dumbbell in each hand, you step forward, then backward, and that counts as one repetition. Repeat with one leg, then the other. It is a very intense exercise (3 sets of 6-15 reps).
- Chest press, this time in soil – Will work your muscles from a different angle and definitely feel the exercise (3 sets of 6-15 reps).
- Chin – Not a dumbbell exercise but will your back and upper body in great shape. Instead of this exercise can do the incline dumbbell rows (3 sets of 6-15 reps).
- Hammer Curl, stop – Contract your biceps (3 sets of 6-15 reps).
- Kicking seated triceps extensions’ or, depending on the weights you have (3 sets of 6-15 reps).
- Leg lifts for lower abs (3 sets of 25 repetitions).
Train hard, be steadfast, challenge, eat healthy and what follows will expect results.