Although there are many different diets, but modest goals and a slow process will increase your chances to lose weight and keep the weight. So, be careful, adhering to those programs and diets that offer quick weight loss.
If you are serious about losing weight, decided on a change of habits, do not deprive yourself the pleasure to eat something delicious. Physical activity, reasonable food, and realistic approach to lifestyle changes are essential components of long-term success.
Are you ready to begin your journey? Start with these 9 tips:
1. Set realistic goals. Although you can lose weight from 2.5 to 3 kg. A week, experts advise to lose weight from 0.5 to 1 kg. Week. You may need more time to achieve its goals in this way, but you appear much more likely to keep it for a long time. Gradual weight loss, for example, the loss of 5 to 10 percent of your current body weight, and will benefit both your health. In addition, when you reach the first goal, you will have more confidence. Then you can create a new target for further weight loss, if you need to.
2. Look for emotional support. Losing weight takes time, commitment and determination. Do not do this alone. Seek support, if needed, from your partner, family and friends. Ideally, one should look for people who will listen to your problems, make every effort to understand your feelings, will spend time exercising with you and share with you the position of a healthy lifestyle.
3. Maintain a reasonable calorie intake, and regular eating pattern. Eating too few calories can lead to big problems. One result is the constant feeling of hunger. In addition, a sharp reduction in calories simply reduces the muscle tissue, thereby reducing your metabolism. This approach almost always ineffective. It is better to eat every 3 – 4 hours to keep the feeling of hunger.
4. Combine food groups for better control of blood sugar. The use of small amounts of protein and fat, as well as useful carbohydrates can help you maintain a sense of satisfaction. Instance includes:
1 -2 eggs with whole grain bun
Salad with tuna and a little olive oil
Hearty Bean Soup
Oatmeal with a handful of walnuts
Low-fat small house cheese with almonds and sliced fruit
5. Eat foods rich in fiber, which are useful and will restrain your hunger. Eat bean soups, lots of cooked vegetables, salads and whole granule such as brown rice, barley, whole grain bread and cereals. Also include a small amount of healthy fats in your diet, such as you get from avocados, nutty or olive oil.
6. Weigh yourself. Studies show that it is very useful to take the habit weighed daily or weekly. Stepping on the scale every day, you can catch the sliding weight until he was out of control. Just does not be a slave of the emotional scale. Keep in intelligence that the weight may fluctuate daily due to liquid or hormones.
7. Keep a log book of food consumed. Track your daily eating habits is an important way to keep fit. It will also solve the problem with the food that you are having. Start writing down everything that you eat and drink for 3 days. In addition, burn, and mealtimes, and special circumstances that may seem relevant. With the help of the magazine you will notice things like eating extra calories in the drink, stay for a long time without food, eating more calories during the second half of the day, whether you get enough healthy fats and proteins, and so on. D.
8. be positive. Do not force yourself to go on a diet under duress. You change your eating habits for health, weight control and quality of life. Realize that feeding your body healthy nutritious food – is a gift you give to yourself.
9. Exercise. If you want to lose weight effectively, you need regular exercise at least three times a week. Engage in fitness, swimming, cycling – make your body move, at least 30 to 60 minutes a day. In addition, working with light weights at least twice a week will help keep your muscles from wasting and make your bones shrink. Before increasing your activity level, is always first consult your doctor.
Losing weight is not just a question of how to look good. It is also a question of how to stay healthy at the same time. Sharp loss of extra pounds puts you at risk of many diseases, especially heart disease, caress, diabetes and cancer.