Surely a lot of of the point of the Decalogue which proposes the Spanish Society of Family Medicine in order to achieve a healthier diet will not sound new.
But if the ‘method’ is well known why we find it sometimes so hard to implement it? Eating a balanced diet is essential not only to guard the line but, even more important for a healthy body.
That is why in this section we Nutrition never tire of offering recommendations related to this objective. Because eating better and healthier possible! To do not forget:
1. Keep a regular schedule for meals.
2. Chew food slowly.
3. Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables, up to 600 grams per day.
4. Fill the shopping buys skim or low-fat dairy products.
5. Click healthy fats such as olive oil, better if it’s a virgin, its richest in antioxidants.
6. Eating fish, especially blue, 3 or additional times per week.
7. Choosing meat with lower fat drinking as chicken, turkey, rabbit or ostrich.
8. Do not forget that soda and sugary drinks are high in calories and if you abuse them you will gain weight.
9. Conduct at least 4 times a week for 40 minutes a day, some exercise, tailored to your condition.
10. Should be avoided at all costs Remedies miracle and not recommended by doctors or health professionals diets.