Although women are more susceptible to the issue of obesity because of the havoc caused in their appearance, the men are not exempt, less in what refers to health. Therefore we present you 5 indicators that you should lose weight.
1. Your sex life is not the same. According to the Institute of medicine Sexual Spain, overweight men have twice the risk of developing erectile dysfunction. Apart that are 25 times more likely to suffer sexual problems.
2. If you don’t see your feet. If you are male and your waist measures more 90 cm you are also at risk of chronic degenerative diseases and it’s time to visit your nutritionist to design a meal plan that will help you to reduce this measure.
3. Social stigmas your friends and partner make you comments. Many men who suffer from overweight have self-esteem problems. Society in general tend to disparage people who suffer from this disease.
4. Snore. Overweight men are more likely to suffer from apnea during sleep, asthma, severe bronchitis and other breathing problems.
5. Limbs to the limit. The legs of the men have a reputation of being thin, but being overweight makes them heavy, flabby and shapeless.
When the thighs are fattening, and according to the bone structure of each person, it may occur that unpleasant visual effect of the legs together on the upper parts and further apart at the bottom, touching is internal sides of the thighs when walking. The consequences: breaks on the clothes, in the crotch of the pants, and even scratches in the skin, not to mention tired legs and circulatory problems.
Obesity and overweight, though not in an exclusive way, are often the result of an imbalance between the amount of food we eat and the energy we spend. Therefore to maintain a balanced diet and exercise becomes key to get better your health. bear in mind it.