So you have to find the cause and not the pain with aspirin anesthesia and continue forward. Most headaches are due to dehydration of the body, but there are also multiple causes producing it.
Frequent headaches may indicate a lack of vitamins and minerals in the body, low levels of niacin and B6 can cause headaches. The B vitamins are necessary to avoid stress and tension headaches.
Foods rich in vitamin B6 and niacin (proteins): chicken, fish, seeds, dairy, legumes.
Diet anti headache:
* Avoid being long periods without eating (Enter at least 3 healthy meals per day), this can cause deregulation of blood insulin levels.
* Do not skip breakfast
* Keep your body hydrated (8 glasses between water, infusion, etc. per day)
* Avoid foods that contain chemicals such as:
* Eat foods that contain magnesium and riboflavin or supplements.
* Eating foods that contain vitamins B5, C and E.
* Minerals like calcium and magnesium act together to prevent headaches, especially those related to the menstrual cycle
Foods that contain calcium: dairy products: milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.. tofu, leafy greens: parsley, chard, spinach, etc..
Foods that provide magnesium: dark green leafy vegetables, nuts, bananas / plantains, wheat germ, seafood, beans.
* Fresh garlic helps prevent headaches.
* Lemon tea or mint or parsley and chamomile, helps minimize headache.