1. Cranberry, berries berries which have long been considered a youth, because they contain the required amount of antioxidants that the body cannot use medicines to fight free radicals, which damage not only the heart and blood vessels, but also adversely affect the operation of the musculature system.
Ursolic acid prevents glaucoma and dilates coronary vessels of the heart, reducing the risk of blood clots. The same ursolic acid makes cranberries indispensable product for diabetics: it gently stimulates the pancreas and normalizes metabolism. Cranberry juice is added to the broth hips, is an excellent tonic that improves the body’s resistance to respiratory viral infections. Pounded with cranberry honey helps in atherosclerosis, hypertension, and vascular spasm. Regular consumption of cranberry strengthens blood vessels and is an excellent prevention of the appearance of “spider veins”.
2. Blueberries are not only able to sharpen night vision and reduce eye fatigue, but also to accelerate cell renewal of the retina. Furthermore, the blueberry contains anticoagulant capable of lowering blood clotting, which in turn reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Regular consumption of blueberries can significantly improve memory.
3. Different kinds of cabbage one thing: superior taste and nutritional properties. According to the content of protein cabbage is much superior to the other vegetables. Cabbage White – the source of amino acids necessary for normal functioning of the thyroid gland, kidneys and liver. In such rare cabbage contains vitamins like you and K. Vitamin U has beneficial effects on the stomach and duodenum, promoting healing of ulcers. Because of the high fiber content cabbage is especially useful for diabetics and losing weight: cabbage fiber is absorbent, thereby leads to normal flora of the stomach and displays excess cholesterol.
4. Fatty fish (salmon, mackerel, herring), containing polyunsaturated linolenic acid (omega-3). It is known that the brain is 60% of fat cells, so it can function effectively is essential to obtain a sufficient amount of dietary fat. We are not talking about saturated animal fats (lard, fatty meats) that contribute to the development of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Omega-3 literally feeds brain cells, activating the transmission of nerve impulses.
5. Spinach – a real record of the content of protein and vitamin K, providing the strength of bones. Rich in minerals and iron spinach can improve the activity of the pancreas and adjust the level of hemoglobin in the blood.