If your goal is to have a flat stomach, it is inevitable to consider feeding you wear. Thousands of people want to have a flat belly and well toned, but most fail in the attempt because they watch your diet. While they make 2 hours a day of gym or run 5 miles a day, it is useless if the diet is based on junk leads or foods that help to burn abdominal fat.
It is crucial that you design a good diet can allow you to burn more fat and more calories in order to get that flat stomach in less time.
In this article I will present some foods you can eat on a frequent basis so that you too look you achieve that flat stomach without an ounce of fat.
The Best Flat Belly Diet
Before starting with food, let’s quickly foods you should avoid at all costs:-
Sugar, fat, processed foods
Bread, pasta and carbohydrates like
Drinks such as soda, juice full of sugar or alcohol
All kinds of “junk”
Foods that you should eat are those that contain nutrients such as protein, monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, natural carbohydrates such as oatmeal, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, water, and other vitamins, minerals and good nutrients that help us lose weight and burn fat.
It is very important that your diet includes all these essential nutrients for your body. Between meals you most recommend to achieve lead a good flat ABS diet are:
1. Almonds, walnuts and other dried fruits without saturated fat. Excellent source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats and also contains a lot of protein.
2. Fish, tuna, Adidas, fat salmon and shellfish. Fats are good and one of the most important sources of protein.
3. Olive Oil. It contains excellent nutrients, fats and properties so that your body is always 100%.
4. Lean meat and chicken for protein.
5. At least 2 liters of water per day so that your body is always in top condition.
6. Peanut butter. Great food that provides protein and “good” carbs if consumed in moderation, as it is a little high in calories.
All of these foods should be included in your flat ABS diet, which is 100% designed to accelerate the burning of fat and calories in your body. Although we said that food is more important than exercise, it is also very important that you do any type of physical activity, as this will allow you to burn more calories, remove the fat accumulated mark that belly faster.
Choose any routine where you exercise and cardiovascular exercises where you work the abdominal muscles. More on this later article.
For now, I recommend eliminating foods that help you show off a flat stomach and begins to incorporate into your diet for that if you can provide good nutrients to achieve your goal.