This proposes to divide people into four groups according to their predominant behavior: aggression, defense, depression and regression, and each offers a special system that allows lose 4-5 kilos, while providing the Best foods appease hunger in each of these cases.
But precisely because it includes only certain food groups, should not continue this diet for more than a week.
We present the main features of each group, so you can find the one that best fits your personality (though find matches to more than one group, choose only one it has a greater number of matches).
– Drink lots of coffee.
– I like spicy foods.
– Prefer strongly flavored foods.
– Feel much hostility and resentment in their daily lives.
– Usually get the shredded meat with teeth
– Enjoy preparing meals consistent for family and friends.
– You can not skip a meal.
– He hates salads.
– Prefers heavy foods.
– It feels wrong to dinner if you’ve eaten a light lunch.
– Come all, without any preference.
– Come out of boredom.
– You can not stop eating between meals.
– No fixed both in quality but in quantity.
– You can consume large amounts of food without realizing.
– Usually eat when feeling lonely or sad.
-He loves all sweets
– Inability to find a job you enjoy
– You feel at peace after eating
– Alone at home usually eat chocolates, cakes and sweets.
– Usually experienced as a troubled teen.
– Suffering from insomnia.
Diet Personality, day by day
Diet for aggressive
Breakfast: 1 orange juice and 2 slices
Collation: 1 plain yogurt
Lunch: 1 serving (60 g.) Rice with tomato and 1 short rib grilled pork
Collation: 1 fruit choice
Dinner: 1 tortilla (made with 2 eggs) and 1 serving (100 gr.) Steamed fennel with lemon.
Breakfast: 1 and 2 lemon tea with toast.
Collation: 1 block.
Lunch: 1 green salad girl and 1 serving (200 gr.) Of raw Brussels sprouts with olive oil.
Collation: 1 plain yogurt with fruit pieces.
Dinner: 1 serving (70 g.) Of noodles with tomato and grated cheese, plus 1 grated carrot salad girl.
Breakfast: 1 cup toasted malt and 2.
Collation: 1 plain yogurt.
Lunch: 1 chicken breast baked with garlic and 1 small salad of tomato and lettuce.
Collation: 1 fruit of choice.
Dinner: 1 serving (70 g.) Noodles with peppers and 1 serving (1000 gr.) Steamed broccoli with olive oil.
Breakfast: 1 orange juice and 2 slices.
Collation: 1 fruit salad.
Lunch: 1 serving of steak grilled and 1 girl salad choice.
Collation: 1 serving (30 g.) Of skim milk grains.
Dinner: 1 serving (70 g.) Noodles with cauliflower and anchovies, plus 1 serving (100 gr.) Grilled onions.
Breakfast: 1 coffee with skim milk and 1 slice of bread.
Collation: 1 tangerine.
Lunch: 1 serving of chicken stew with vinegar and vegetables, mixed salad and 1 girl.
Collation: 1 plain yogurt.
Dinner: 1 serving (70 g.) Rice with vegetables of your choice and 1 serving (150 gr.) Of steamed endive.