The 10 healthy famous diets for slim

Weight loseA diet becomes popular through the testimony of famous people who make these healthy diets to lose weight and get very good results. The 10 healthy diets for weight loss, that are within the group of the most famous are:
1) Fat Burning Soup Diet: This diet is based on the daily consumption of a soup made ​​from peppers, tomatoes, celery, and onion and promises to cleanse the body and lose weight fast.

2) Dukan Diet: This is the diet of the moment. It is a healthy diets high protein diet that facilitates removing kilos in two phases and keep the weight removed in two stages. This diet was developed by Dr. Pierre Dukan, who has written several books on how to practice this diet.
3) Mayo Clinic Diet: This diet lasts for 14 days and provides very low amount of calories, between 600-900 calories. Aside is hyperthyroid, provides a 50% protein.
4) Scars dale Diet: A diet high in protein and low in carbohydrates. Apart prevents foods like alcoholic beverages, oil and milk.
5) Anti Cellulite Diet: This diet is recommended to do it two days a week and is based on the consumption of grapefruit juice fasting and snack, and detoxifying vegetables like green apple, celery and carrots.
6) Banana Diet: This diet is rich in carbohydrates and low in protein and fat and lasts about two weeks.
7) Mediterranean Diet: This is one of the healthy diet balanced diet. It is based on the consumption of foods rich in antioxidants, fiber and omega 3.
8) Antidieta: In this diet does not matter the quality of the food, but how and when they consume and combine such foods. For example, proteins and carbohydrates can not be consumed together. This diet is made by 70% of vegetables and fruits and the remaining 30% for meats, vegetables, pastas and dairy.
9) Atkins Diet: This diet facilitates remove between 2-4 kilos during the first 7 days. It is a high-protein diet that prohibits the consumption of vegetables and legumes.
10) Montaigne Diet: This is a healthy weight loss diets characterized by restricting the most foods rich in carbohydrates, except those with fiber. According to its designer is not advisable to eat fruit after the meal, which can cause fermentation.
These are healthy diets to lose weight most famous, but it is crucial to note that being popular does not mean it’s healthy. Remember that the healthiest way to lose weight is through diet and control individual develops a doctor or nutritionist.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.