Mediterranean diet for weight lose is based on a list of foods and other forbidden food, which will help to make a special menu for Mediterranean diet for weight loss.
1. Leafy greens and overall.
2. Citrus fruits (tangerine, grapefruit, orange, lemon) and in general, preferably raw, being the most consumed are grapes.
4. Meat of fish and white meats.
5. Olive oil.
6. Nonfat dairy.
8. Dried fruits: almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, chestnuts.
9. Eggs: whole three times a week, clear every day if you prefer.
10. Beverage: water and red wine 2 cups a day.
Foods Not Allowed
1. Sauces: mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup.
2. Cereals: based on white flour and derived products such as pasta, kneaded cakes, white bread.
3. Dairy: integers (whole milk, margarine, shortening).
5. Sweets: sugar, refined.
This diet is based on the selection of food, because they are high in fiber, unsaturated fatty acids, or polyunsaturated, because they are low in saturated fats, trans fats and salt.
You can make the Mediterranean diet to lose weight with ease, because you lose weight slowly, safely and healthy. Try it, you will see that will benefit.