The following may be appropriate to make a diet to lose weight quickly.
• At breakfast, for example if you eat a light yogurt can substitute skim milk and low-fat cheese.
• In mid-morning can consume any fruit can be pear, orange, watermelon, melon, peach, two plums, a cup of strawberries, etc. Also you can substitute fruit vegetables like carrots, tomatoes, celery, low-fat cheese, gelatin light, a handful of dried fruit, a cereal bar or a boiled egg light.
• At lunch, a portion of skinless chicken or turkey can eat fish or lean meat. Furthermore it is recommended to eat foods rich in protein such as meat at night, because the metabolism slows down.
• recommend adding mid afternoon allowed to consume any food at mid-morning.
• Finally at dinner not recommended to eat foods rich in carbohydrates, such as granola. Cereals are recommended to consume during the first hours of the day to bring you energy for activities that have to do during the day. A meal fit for the night could be a piece of meat with a serving of fresh vegetables and a light gelatin dessert.