It is extremely important to supplement the diet with physical activity, because that way get more rapid and lasting results. It is important to do both aerobic exercise and anaerobic, although it is the former that help us burn fat quickly, and in the case of anaerobic help us strengthen our muscles locally.
Aerobic exercises are the ones that need oxygen for their realization. It is therefore important aerobic exercise for weight loss.
This aerobic workout should be practiced regularly as it brings benefits to our health:
• It gives us greater strength.
• It helps to control blood pressure, decreasing it.
• Helps prevent osteoporosis, and if already installed, helps to prevent progress.
• Helps maintain a normal weight even without dieting.
• Increases production of endorphins (pleasure hormones called), that help us to improve our mood.
We classify these exercises as follows:
• Exercises low to moderate impact, like walking, swimming, stair climbing, rowing, skiing, climbing. With this type of exercise, is reduced to more than half, the possibility of a heart attack or other heart disease. Besides preventing bone injuries as it strengthens bones, and of course, these exercises are great for burning fat quickly.
• High-impact exercises such as running, dancing, tennis, paddle, or squash. These high-impact exercises should be done two or three times a week, no more, as professional advice.
Before performing any of these sports should consult with your doctor to avoid unwanted injuries. Not everyone can do any sport, we must find the right one for each.
The important thing is not wanting to do it all at once, since the only thing that we will be tired and perhaps injure us. So we must start small, and accompanied by a physical education teacher to provide us with guidance. The combination of weight loss diet and exercise , you will see the results you expect fast.