You know, bodybuilding is part lifting weights and nutrition part. Now if you wonder if vegetarians, getting no animal protein can do yes, and here’s the proof. Then we’ll show you a plan a week of a vegetarian diet for bodybuilding.
- Breakfast – Wholegrain cereals with soy milk or rice, plus a piece of fruit.
- Collation – A vegan bar more coconut water or vegetarian protein powder.
- Lunch – Slices of apple, banana and orange, almond milk, hemp seeds, chocolate vegetarian. Vegetarian protein powder.
- Collation – A piece of fruit and a handful of peanuts.
- Dinner – 3 cups green vegetables, half a cup of broccoli, half cup of peas, a quarter avocado, olive oil, ginger and lemon juice.
- Breakfast – Vegetarian protein powder, chocolate flavor mixed with half a cup of pears, a banana, a quarter cup of oatmeal and a handful of almonds.
- Collation – Vegetarian protein shake plus a fruit.
- Lunch – Lentils, peas and beans in coconut milk, celery, parsley and a sweet potato.
- Collation – Banana, nuts and a homemade vegan protein bar.
- Dinner – Tofu sauteed with asparagus, cauliflower, peas and quinoa soup.
- Breakfast – Vegetarian protein shake chocolate flavor, pear, banana and almonds. Serve with pineapple juice.
- Collation – A handful of grapes and a glass of hemp milk
- Lunch – Boiled carrots, boiled potato and beans sauteed in coconut oil. Pour some vegetarian protein powder or unflavored milk. Serve with fresh vegetables.
- Collation – Prunes and a protein shake.
- Dinner – Boiled potatoes, greens and tofu stir-fry well. Check them with a curry.
- Breakfast – A banana and oats smoothie made with almond milk or coconut.
- Collation – A handful of peanuts and a vegetarian protein shake.
- Lunch – Onion, broccoli and peppers sautéed, add lentils and served with mashed avocado.
- Collation – A pot of chopped fruits, oats and hemp milk
- Dinner – Tomato Sandwich with bread, avocado, chili and curry prepared with vegetarian protein powder unflavored.
- Breakfast – A vegetarian protein shake over a pot of cereal and oatmeal.
- Collation – A glass of coconut milk and a handful of nuts.
- Lunch – Bean sprouts, pita bread, peas, tofu and spinach on two grain toast.
- Collation – A homemade vegetarian protein bar.
- Dinner – Eggplant, green beans, black beans and tofu and soymilk.
On Saturdays and Sundays you can repeat some options. Obviously a dietitian will give you a full and varied menu but overall that would be a vegetarian diet for bodybuilding. As for the amounts should be adjusted according to your own calorie needs.