That is why I recommend you help your body, giving you the time you need to relax both the mind and body, the appropriateness sleeping at least 8 hours; this does not mean that you can take a break from the program, as it could complement other activities that are interesting to optimize rest days.
Equipped for success
Before you start training, it is important to be prepared;
- When starting any exercise program, safety is paramount; belts, belts, gloves, and use of some accessories for lifting some weights is useful are linked to your training seriously.
- Accessories are ideal to support the practitioner properly and so prevent injuries.
- Having the right clothes is also good exercise, because you do not want any uncomfortable rubbing having no sportswear, the body should only worry about exercising, not worry about a pair of shorts uncomfortable therefore recommends using clothing that can move with the sweat and is one appropriate training.
The sneakers or tennis shoes should be comfortable and also special especially the use of the feet that are in constant motion, and we all know what it means to have a lower limb injury.
- Bring a gym bag, offers security and clean well maintained accessories or water bottle to be carried to stay hydrated, always remembering that to consume food or even to drink, it is recommended to wash hands thoroughly.
Find a good partner
- Exercise with a partner whenever possible may help when performing the bench press, squats or accompany cardio routines.
- A good training partner, may support the good performance of the routine, help make those last reps, and also provide instant motivation when it is most needed, and compare measurements, make a little competition with, or to register training values.
- If you cannot find a good partner, you need not have doubts and so you must ask for a helping hand in the gym, always but always watchful help overcome personal brands.
- If you can have a stronger partner or higher would be ideal, so that personal boundaries are older, and that you are motivated to break down barriers and advance training.
Mental preparation is important to the success of any training program, to get into the gym, you have to give up all outside distractions like work, stress, money, tasks, and fear.
- Everyone goes to the gym to improve, so do not worry about people looking at you, most people look at others in the gym to stay motivated, so “Focus on yourself, your training, and your body. “
- For each series and each repetition, the focus should be mental or verbal even when congratulate and motivate yourself.
- Every time you finish a series or if you fail it, you look at it as progress, which is why it is essential to keep your head in game and you will see the results every day.
- Record and track results of each repetition for each exercise is extremely important, especially breathing properly and perform as they should be routines without missing any details.
- Establish a strong mind-muscle connection; make sure your muscles can receive the strength they need for growth.
- At the gym, remember to use a mirror to evaluate each set and each rep to make sure your fitness begins to be perfect.