1. Get a agenda that will suit you best. Every fitness woman is different. You may have surgical history where a program may not be right for you. Always consult a qualified trainer to make sure that the fitness program will not hurt you. If the training program is not for you, it will only be a cause of frustration and injuries.
2. Set sensible goals. Do not get frustrated if you set your mind into reshaping your body in month? Make sure the body you want in a period of time is achievable and realistic. The program should also be practical and not give false hope. It is important to be aware of the blocks in their daily lives. This will help you know what program is satisfactory. And once a program has been reached, then you can set goals and time lines that are realistic.
3. Exercises should work on the parts of your body where muscles are. The reason is mainly to build muscle, burn more calories and then reduce fat in your body. Multi-joint exercises and weight lifting are recommended. Learn what exercises work on certain parts of your body. Multi-joint exercises are also said to be cash savings, but time.
4. Be systematic on working on your muscles. Your muscles should be working harder over time. Repeating the same set of exercises and same weight without your muscles to work harder, not give satisfactory results. You can record your daily results and make the progression based on previous data. A daily log will also motivate you since you are able to track how far you have gone. It builds confidence since there is a written proof that something was successfully achieved.
5. Performing a series of exercises of 10 repetitions. Each number is performed is called repetition. Try to make every repetition with less momentum as much as possible. The lesser the momentum, the harder your muscles work. And the harder they work, the bigger they become. To check for a boost when lifting, see if the arm is floating. If the arm does float, then there is much momentum.
6. Be flexible and perform a variety of exercises. Every exercise program should have a variety. You can change your exercises, goals and sets every month to keep you motivated and on the go. Doing this will help to prevent boredom and loss of physical and mental energy.
7. Motivated! The best way to keep the energy levels of the students is to allow a healthy competition and allow them to have a sense of control. Having control direction has the property where everybody gets a part in implementing a program. This must also be consistent in demonstrating your skills.
Not all programs work for all types of people. No training is best for everyone. But you learn from experienced people. Learn to acknowledge blocks and demonstrate self-discipline, keep yourself motivated and work harder everyday and add variety.