There are many plants slimming doing great miracles that we can do much to get lose those extra kilos naturally.
We from the tuft of grass or seedling there is magic because the cause of obesity can be diverse:
- A thyroid problem or a very slow metabolic rate (your body burns very little)
- That has constipation
- By gas bloating, slow digestion
- Hormonal disorders
- Poor eating habits
- Nervous disorders
- Consequences of medications
Therefore recommend, first, try to figure out what our case.
Plants stimulants fat metabolism
The fat metabolism depends on many factors such as the thyroid, the amount of protein in the diet and takes our genetics among others.
Plants most successful right now because they taste good, its proven effects on overweight and also for its many health benefits are green tea and red tea Pu Erh. Its main advantage is that it costs nothing to be incorporated into our daily habits as they can replace Black coffee or tea easily.
The seaweed and kelp are good allies especially when our specialist confirms that we need a little more of Iodine.
Plants with satiating effects
Sometimes we go ravenous, unexplained and would stop eating all day. Once we have ruled out a possible Anxiety allies to cut a little hunger.
- Glucomannan is a fiber from a legume exotic India and Indochina. This fiber comes to absorb up to 200 times its weight in water and dry in our stomach swells causing a feeling of satiety.
- The guar gum is a plant native to India and Pakistan. Is similar in its properties to the glucomannan and can absorb 50 times its weight in water.
- The alga Spirulina also has a very satisfying adding both a purifying and re mineralizing effect being helpful in weight loss diets as it provides plenty of iron and protein.
Many people when they notice your stomach or abdomen bloated run to seek a diuretic. Beware that most have only a purely tract. Must see if we swell two hands or feet, or eyes (see the specialist)
You have to watch not to abuse diuretics lest we lower the potassium level and we could have arrhythmias, cramps and other health problems.
The best known are the Cola de Caballo, birch, Corn Stigma.
The Velosilla or Pilosella is still unknown, however, one which produces more urine barely alter potassium levels.
Detoxing is obviously one of the most important things if you want your body to work properly and remove all waste that we do not need.
The Artichoke and Dandelion are two of the most cleansing plants both the liver and the kidneys. They are, therefore, good allies when we need to debug and remove. It should be the first step in any treatment.
The bloating is one of the most common problems. Eating at odd times, fast and with an unhealthy diet are usually the causes.
We have to choose which taste better because the associate and a good meal and will therefore be easier that become part of our habits.
The anise or anise, peppermint, fennel and licorice hypertensive care) are best known for their rich flavor and good result.
There is no doubt that the nervous system is the cornerstone of our body and if it does not work well something will fail. Often times after nerves and stress we observe that gained several kilos.
Although weight is not our problem, tranquilizers hierbecitas sure we will go very well.
Lemon balm, Passionflower, orange blossom, linden and chamomile are some of the best known. Melisa recommend especially because in spectacular regulates those nervous type digestive problems, also has a very nice flavor.
What is clear is that unless we evacuated our waste every day our bodies will auto intoxicated. Thus, we feel bloated, cumbersome, nervous and generally feeling unwell. Obviously if you want to lose weight the first thing is to start to regulate constipation.
There are from plants that simply provide fiber or mucilage to others that directly stimulate the intestines.
Of course you first have to change dietary habits, drink more water and exercise more. If you still need some toilet floor better ask a specialist.
- Your specialist can make a combination of plants of different groups that have tried to identify our case.
- In all cases we recommend checking with your doctor, therapist or other qualified health provider. The information in this article is for information purposes only.