Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 1 defatted pork about 600 grams
- 250 grams of onion
- 8 dried figs
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Soy sauce reduced sodium
- 1 pumpkin or squash to election
- 1 pinch of salt
- Pepper to taste
- Coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Heat oven to 250 degrees
- Prepare the tenderloin with salt and pepper. In a hot pan with a touch of coconut oil dora by turning their backs as they go browning on all sides. Approximately 5 minutes.
- While Brown the mince back rudely figs, add balsamic vinegar, two tablespoons of water and soy sauce in a bowl. Divide the onions into 4-8 portions depending on size.
- While in a pan of water boiled pumpkin or squash your choice.
- When the spine is browned place it on a platter, add the dressing over the back and sides.
- Cook for 15 minutes in hot oven at 250 degrees.
- Cut the tenderloin into slices and let stand for a few minutes in the juice.
- Serves accompanying a portion of pumpkin or squash with a little olive oil on top.
- Use garlic to taste, serving minced raw end around or adding to the preparation of figs and soy sauce.