Many people want that magic bullet, that pill that makes thin, toned and “like god” … unfortunately there is no magic formula, no magic device much less a magic pill. If someone told you otherwise, you lied!
In these few years I have experience in the field of fitness and nutrition I have learned many tricks or changes that can help you achieve the body you want, but let me tell you what is most needed is dedication.
Unless you really commit and you set your mind on all things to eat healthily and keep better pace of life, you will not achieve much.
To lose weight you need to make a change of mind, forget what you’ve been doing every day, year after year. Be ready (a) to change the way you eat and your little or no physical activity, but especially MOTIVATION.
The motivation has to be one of your main pillars and even if your friends and family would support you no, yourself motivate you even more.
You have control over your life and no one else last results.
All you can accomplish if you put your mind. Will is power!
Once you decided to change once and for all, I recommend that you follow these steps. The more you achieve them, you’ll have better results, so do not settle for a few, intend to achieve ALL!
How to lose weight in a month?
- Stop eating foods sweetened: Do not just mean to stop eating sugar, I mean any product or preparation factory has sugar or Corn Syrup High Fructose.From now on, for every product you buy, look at the ingredients, if you have sugar or HFCS, go find another option. Examples: ice cream, cookies, cereals, Chocolates, Soft Drinks, Juices / Juice box / bottle (even if they say they are 100% natural), cocktails, etc. The list is endless.If you want to sweeten something is better to opt for using natural bee honey or a product called Stevia is a natural sweetener and super low-calorie sweetener that can be used for anything (and tastes great), what good is it lasts heaps since a small amount sweetened enough.
- Stop eating white flours and grains:If you like pasta, white rice and white bread, choose to eat in its integral or whole grain, fiber will serve these have much more in your struggle to lose weight.For other products bearing plain flour, forget about them. Examples: Cakes / Cakes, cookies, pies, tamales, muffins, breaded food, pancakes, some white sauces, etc..If you want breading something, I recommend you do a mixture of oat bran (fiber) with walnut powder (healthy fat), this option is 100 times better.
- Avoid fried food full or rehashed: Clear example: French fries or onion rings. Most commercial oils and home, such as vegetable oils are harmful to health super high-calorie, better opt for using oils like coconut or olive oil.When you avoid fried foods, look for a better option as boiled, steamed, baked or grilled, the goal here is to peak oil away.
- Closely related to the previous point: Avoid at all manufactured or processed food. Now it became fashionable to sell prepared food and requiring only heat in the microwave.Imagine just how toxic they had to have put these products to remain in “good” condition, not to mention the quantity of sweeteners and oil used in its manufacture. Another example is the mashed potato powder or many products fast.
- Try to eat at home full or food you’ve prepared yourself and keep eating out to a minimum. You get better results if you apply all these rules yourself rather than put at risk under the bucket of another person.And if you eat out, apply these rules to stay in shape.
- Eat 5-6 times a day in equal amounts and less than you’re used to. Eating more often in smaller quantities helps maintain our metabolism more active, helping to burn fat and avoid those fillings and ” sites ” that cause us great dishes. NEVER brinks breakfast!
- Eat chicken, fish, beef, pork and eggs without fear. All these options in its natural form or lean are extremely high protein sources, which helps us rebuild our muscle tissues affected during routine training.If you are vegetarian, looking for other sources of protein such as beans, lentils, green beans, peas, green beans, etc. Your diet also incorporates healthy fats such as that found in avocados, peanuts, nuts, olive oil, Omega-3 capsules and salmon.
- Make your daily diet as a whole look like a rainbow of options. (Half sounds romantic but true). Mix vegetables, fruits, grains, meats and other food in ways that are extremely rich in vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates and natural fats. Consumption of fruits and vegetables every day is key to losing weight. All this adds up to the # 1 rule for eating healthy.
- You do aerobic exercise,2 or 3 times a week, sorry but there is no choice You can start out walking, jogging, running, biking, skating, up / down stairs … your choose!Our body should experience some pressure, you need out of the drawer of vagrancy which has been accustomed for so long and say: “From today I’m in charge”. If you feel that costs you a world, it is normal and you must fight it at all costs.If you do not perform any physical activity your body is used to it and for the world will want to change your way of being, so you must force him to get used again to show you whose boss now. Start slow and go up.
- Whether you already do some physical activity or not, you must do something more: Perform weight-bearing exercises.Many people believe that by lifting weights deform your body; muscles fill or fill ugly balls, ignoring one of the best ways to burn fat: muscle building, which will speed up your metabolism for many hours our, promoting fat burning.
These 10 steps that you just shared will undoubtedly help to lose weight over the next month, as long as the fulfill to the letter. But keep something in mind: One month is too little time to see really great results.
I mean, if you want to lose 1-5 kilos, is very likely to succeed with this method, but if you want to go beyond that and lose 8, 10 or 20 kilos, need a little more time, and Not only that, you need a nutrition and exercise to evolve as time goes on so you do not fall into a point where you cannot see more results.
If this is what you want, I recommend you get a good weight loss program to teach you how to make this change and passes from a beginner to an advanced level where you will achieve results in your mirror see not only the first month, but other months to come.
If you want my honest recommendation, I would like you to give a look at the program called Fat Burning Factor. This program provides numerous exercises for fat loss, not just your abs but your entire body, along with a nutritional guide that will teach you precisely what you should eat and what NOT to eat, what you’ve been doing wrong and these small changes in your life that will bring tremendous results.
Like I said, will help you keep your body at levels that have never been achieved before but have always wanted. You’ve probably been trying to lose weight for a long time and just did not have accomplished, right? I bet this is because you have not had a clear idea of what to do and you’ve been duped with diet and routine those just do not work no matter how hard you try, the more, until you get bored, right?
This program takes away the doubts, clearly teaches you what to do in the short and long term, the exercises will change periodically to break barriers and do not get bored, all for you to achieve and maintain your results and do not fall into a stupid rebound. Guaranteed
If you really want to make a difference in your life, I invite you to fill you with enthusiasm, to motivate yourself, a change of mentality, to say enough is enough and start over once and for all to fight and sweat blood for that body you’ve always wanted. If you perform all these steps you will see results inclusive in under a month.
Nobody said it was easy, but if you do it … find that it will all be worth it. Time to stop the excuses, stop complaining and start taking action today.