These are the most common mistakes in diet:
- Think short term: The only way to reach out and make your ideal weight is to change your eating habits for life.
- Allow you extra snacks: Many women are allowed a few crackers or a daily candy bar as a “reward” to follow their diet.
- Not include exercise: Exercise stimulates our metabolism and helps burn calories faster. Get sport!
- Ban you food: Do not associate diet with ban: Devoted one day a week to be able to eat any of your “extracurricular” favorite foods in moderation.
- Skip meals: Don’t do it because you will get much more hungry than normal to the next meal.
- Thinking that the only healthy foods are low in calories: Remember that there are many foods such as olive oil, nuts, avocados, meat to be included in a healthy and balanced diet.
- Serve you too big portions: Serve on small plates.
- Forget that beverages contain calories: Almost all drinks have sugar, sweeteners or alcohol. Drink water!