- ORANGES: If you are thinking of Vitamin C, are correct. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that helps the creation of collagen, iron and maintain healthy digestive system. Other fruits high in vitamin C are lemons, limes, tangerines and grapefruit.
- Apples: Pectin blocks present in the cells helps to restrict the absorption of fat. Promotes the absorption of water present in the foods we eat promoting release fat deposits in the body.
- Bananas: high in potassium, vitamin C and fiber, essential elements to losing weight and keeping fit. The potassium in bananas helps get rid of excess sodium and burn energy more efficiently.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in nutrients and vitamins that also help prevent cancer and high blood pressure. The rawer you eat the better.
- BERRIES: Berries, berries raspberries and blueberries are high in fiber, helping us feel full longer. The berries are digested slowly, preventing highs in insulin levels and preventing the body from a state in fat storage.
Other fruits that help burn fat are the kiwi, pears, strawberries, papaya, guava and watermelon.
Remember that fruits like other healthy foods should be eaten in moderation and according to the amount of calories you should consume per day.