Today we will show you six exercises to add to your abdominal workout. To be effective they must be done properly and exercise is intense, but as with any exercise the key is to focus on the muscles involved and the perfect technique. With good technique you can even limit yourself to traditional crunches lying tone and get results, but not definition.
Remember that abdominal definition for your goal must be to reduce your body fat percentage, and that is not done with crunches but a complete exercise program and meal.
Having said that muscle tone is part of the training so you still have to train your abs. This here’s exercises that develop your muscles in no time.
Iron leg side with arms raised
- You lean on the elbow and the instep of one foot.
- Stretch your arm.
- Straighten the leg that is not supported.
- Hold the position for 30 seconds with your body completely straight and then repeat on the other side.
Crunches on V
- Lie down with arms and legs extended
- Take off the legs of the ground about eight inches and without taking off the lower back.
- The goal is to elevate from the arms and legs so that they are somewhere in between.
- Descend in a controlled manner without supporting arms or legs on the floor.
- Keep arms and legs stretched forever.
Crunches with arms outstretched
- Hold your arms straight behind your head and keep them there.
- Bend your right leg supporting the soles of the feet on the floor.
- Do shrinkage up to contract your abs, hold for a second and slowly descends.
- Tilt your torso about 45 degrees.
- Lift your feet off the ground and hold them slightly bent.
- Twist your torso to the left toward the chest while wearing left knee.
- Repeat on the other side in one fluid motion.
Crunches on V with arms down
- Previous crunches in V do this time with arms at your sides and hands together in front, and getting ready to dive head.
- Perform crunches without their feet on the ground and always keeping legs taut.
- Recostad above ground to lift your legs are at 90 degrees. The legs should be straight.
- The arms are at your sides.
- Turn your body bringing both legs to the left and then to the right.
- At all times your torso has to be stuck to the floor.