The routine better known as tables stretching) is to work the body from within, stretching muscles, caring posture and proper execution of each movement.
Due to its enormous benefits, this practice has always been a vital part of training of dancers and athletes.
Some of the benefits of stretching
- Increases the elasticity of the body greatly decreasing the rigidity of the muscles.
- Helps prevent injuries, particularly in the tendons and ligaments.
- Has a relaxing effect, erasing the tension that your body can build up throughout the day.
- Encourages coordination and allows a much more fluid movements.
- By stretching the muscles you will also be styling all your silhouette.