Fat is the only way pederast in any area of the body, this requires a healthy diet high in fruits, legumes, vegetables and protein and low in fat and carbohydrates, as well as combining it with a good exercise plan. The hips are a very contentious in women, in that they easily accumulate cellulite, sagging and stretch marks.
Fortunately now there are palliative treatments for this problem as self-massage with anti-cellulite products, hydrotherapy, cold wraps, lymphatic drainage, hypnotherapy, infrared heat, and infrared laser, among others.
On the other hand if you have the possibilities can also opt for cosmetic surgery: liposuction ultrasonic liposuction or sub dermal.
Here we give some general recommendations to help you slim down your hips.
– Drink 3 liters of water a day even if you are of those who retain fluids.
– Exercise at least three or four days a week, in sessions of 45 minutes. Start small.
How to slim your hips?
– You can combine moderate cardiovascular exercise such as walking, cycling or aerobics, with work located. There are some effective aerobic exercises to strengthen leg muscles and tone the hips.
– Eliminate from your diet as bread, biscuits and pasta.
– Include in your diet fresh foods rich in antioxidants to help you eliminate toxins from your body.
– Try new recipes using seasonal fruit and vegetables.
– It is recommended to eat five or six small meals a day, that are low in fat, so will keep your metabolism balanced and level of blood sugar.
– Become a check that will provide a good diagnostic endocrine showing the origin and nature of fat accumulation. This allows you to choose a personalized treatment.