1. Get a program that best suit you. Every fitness woman is different. You may have surgical history where a program may not be suitable for you. Always consult a qualified trainer to make sure the exercise program will not hurt you. If the training program is not for you, will only be a cause of frustration and injuries.
2. Set realistic goals. Do not get frustrated if you set your mind into reshaping your body in month? Make sure the body you want in a period of time is achievable and realistic. The program should also be practical and do not give false hopes. It is important to be aware of the blocks in their daily lives. This will help you know what program is satisfactory. And once a program has been reached, then you can set goals and deadlines that are realistic.
3. Exercises should work on the parts of your body where muscles are. The reason is mainly to build muscle, burn more calories and then reduce fat in your body. multi-joint exercises and weight lifting are recommended. Learn what exercises work on certain parts of your body. multi-joint exercises are also said to be cash savings, but time.
4. Be systematic in your muscles work. Your muscles should be working harder over time. Repeating the same set of exercises and same weight without your muscles to work harder, not give satisfactory results. You can record your daily results and make the progression based on previous data. A daily log will also motivate you as they are able to track how far gone. It builds confidence since there is written proof that something was successfully achieved.
5. Perform a series of exercises of 10 repetitions. Each number was called out repetition. Try to make every repetition with less momentum as much as possible. The lesser the momentum, the harder your muscles work. And the harder they work, they become larger. To check for a boost when lifting, see if the arm is floating. If the arm does float, then there is little momentum.
6. Be flexible and perform a variety of exercises. Every exercise program should have a variety. You can change your exercises, goals and sets every month to keep you motivated and on the go. Doing this will help to avoid boredom and loss of physical and mental energy.
7. Motivated! The best way to keep energy levels of the students is to allow healthy competition and gives them a sense of control. Being in control has the ability to sense where everyone gets a part in the execution of a program. This also must be consistent in demonstrating their skills.
But you learn from experienced people. Learn to acknowledge blocks and demonstrate self-discipline, stay motivated and work harder everyday and add variety. strong