Weight lose more tips to avoid overdo it when you eat away from home.
• Share a main dish or dessert.
• Be aware of what you eat and savor every bite. Focus on the pleasure they give you food. Eat slowly and pay attention to the enjoyment it gives you the texture, smell and taste. Then you might consider if you actually have to eat it all to be content (or) or a few mouthfuls are sufficient.
• Focus on how you feel. Keep in mind that the body takes about 20 minutes to realize that it is full. It has been shown that eating slowly can avoid over-consumption, to give the brain the time to register satiety. Even more chewing food can help you eat slower and feel more satisfied.
• In a Chinese restaurant, choose steamed rice instead of fried, and recorders about 100 calories. In a steakhouse, steak or tenderloin is one of the leanest cuts of beef. When eating at an Italian restaurant, marinara sauce or clam is better option than Alfred with cream.
• The vegetables not be fooled. This eggplant parmesan, a dish can be rich in calories, fat they absorb. The sausage and pepperoni add many calories to the pizza, vegetable pizza is clearly a better choice.
While the objective was only to keep you gain weight after six weeks the participants had lost an average of just over 1 to 2 kilos (3 to 4 pounds). Food diaries also showed that participants ate about 300 calories less per day.