Fruit diet of plums and pears are especially designed for those who are healthy and need to slim down some kilos. This diet can lose weight about 1 kilo in just 3 ½ days, if performed strictly.
The plums and pears diet is a dietary regimen based mainly on the intake of these two delicious fruits. Here are some of its main properties:
Helps maintain cholesterol levels, triglycerides and blood sugar levels. The pear is very useful in the diets. Because of its high fiber content is a fruit filling. It also has detoxifying properties, cleanses the body and increases intestinal motility. A pear provides Calories only 54/100 gr.
Prunes are a powerful antioxidant. They are rich in fiber which maintains the feeling of fullness for longer. Its rich content of potassium, sodium and absence of moderate caloric value, made from fresh plums, great allies in the diets for weight loss or maintenance diets. Plums have very little fat and are suitable to avoid obesity.
Provide fresh plums Calories 51/100 g, while the dried prunes provide Calories 239/100 gr.
Daily menu of the diet of plums and pears
The menu is detailed below, should be repeated during the days that you do the diet of plums and pears.
• Breakfast: 1 infusion and 1 choice grain toast with a slice of light cheese.
• Mid-morning: 1 plum and 1 pear.
• Lunch: 1 egg, 1 cup of vegetable soup, 2 plums and 2 pears.
• Mid-afternoon: 1 plum and 1 pear.
• Snacks: Infusions of your choice and 1 low-fat yogurt with cereal.
• Dinner: plums and pears. You can eat as much fruit as you want.