Papaya is a tropical fruit, also known as papa, papeya or papaya in some places. It is a fruit rich in fiber, vitamin A, C and B, calcium, iron and phosphorus.
This delicious fruit is composed of a 88% water, 8% sugar and 0 fat. Its main properties we can mention that is diuretic and antioxidant, fights cellulite, diet and digestive properties that help you lose weight.
Can be incorporated into diets, for every 100 grams of papaya provide only 30 calories.
Here are a 1,200-calorie diet based on this fruit, proposed by Dr. Luz Garcia, nutritionist OREL aesthetic medical center.
It should be made 2 times a week and is indicated for people with digestive problems such as gastritis, diarrhea and gas, constipation, dermatitis and acne.
With this diet will not only get the benefits mentioned above, but also help you lose a few kilos.
Let’s see what it is.
Breakfast is light, but you can compensate by taking mid-morning another dish or dessert of papaya fruit salad as a snack. You can also substitute papaya for 5 strawberries, if you get bored eating.
• 1 cup soy milk or skim milk with two tablespoons of wheat germ or other cereals.
• 1 dessert bowl of papaya (1 to 1 ½ half pieces).
• colorful salad (1 tomato, ½ carrot, 2 tablespoons of corn, a few leaves of watercress, cabbage, 4 olives, 1 tablespoon oil and salt).
• Brown rice with spinach and artichokes (leaves soak the rice in hot water one hour. Prepare the broth and cook vegetables without salt in it artichokes, 1/2 clove garlic, green pepper, a bay leaf. Add the rice and spinach. Reduce heat and keep cooking until rice is tender, dry and loose).
1 cup of papaya dessert
Fruit salad: papaya, watermelon and mango (chopped and added orange juice).
• 1 cup vegetable broth tonic (prepared with onions, celery, no salt and lemon juice. You can take all day instead of water).
One of the following two options:
• 1 Baked potato (Slice 1 large potato with skin, sprinkle with garlic, salt and oil. Roast and sprinkle with parsley).
• Squid with onions onion browns in olive oil, add the squid cleaned and seasoned.
• 1 cup of papaya.