1. Walk one mile. For every mile you burn 100 calories walking. The faster you burn more calories.
2. Use an exercise ball instead of office and burn an extra 50 calories per hour sitting there!
3. In the gym 15 minutes: 5 minute walk uphill on the treadmill, weight 2 minutes and 5 minutes of interval training.
4. Drinking ice water for a metabolic boost of about 25 calories per cup.
5. Stimulate your nervous system by having a hot drink. Three cups of green tea can help burn up to 106 calories a day.
6. Do not sit still, touch the feet, rhythm, movement of a leg, and remain active during the day.
7. For washing dishes, vacuuming, mopping, cooking, ironing and shopping can help burn calories.
8. Just 10 minutes of jumping rope can burn 100 calories
9. Just 20 minutes of vigorous dancing burns 100 calories.
10. Play with your children, frisbee, skating, swimming, boxing Wii, even hold your baby can help burn calories!